1975 Cadillac Division window

getting so if I ever see one of these with out the blue interior I would snap it up. now correct me if I'm wrong but would not one with the divider normal have black leather up front?

All 1975 Cadillacs have S in the VIN

The VIN number on Cadillac 75s "R" is no division window "S" is a division window.

The fifth character of the VIN is "R" if the car is equipped with a 472 cu. in. motor (the last one was in 1974). The fifth character of the VIN is "S" if the car is equipped with a 500 cu.in. motor.

This car in fact was equipped with a division window and the VIN so indicates with a "33" in the third and fourth position. "23" in the third and fourth position would indicate no divider.

OK I stand corrected however it is still a division window car. GM changed the VIN coding I am used to the 60s early 70s way. The NEW way is as follows VIN on Ebay 6F33S5Q161880 decode 6=Cadillac, F= 75 series limo.33=Division window car,S= 500 Cubic Engine,5-year 1975, Q=Assembly Plant Detroit, last six Vin sequence. This is different from earlier when they started with a letter, Z= Commercial Chassis,R=75 limo no division,S=75 limo with division. Old way Z8 161888. Z=commercial chassis,8=year 1968 etc.

Don't care what anyone says the wire caps look like S****t

....... and they're not even the correct wire wheel covers. Those are the deVille wire wheel covers. Fleetwood wires had the wreath and crest. Didn't we determine some time ago that this Series 75 has had its vinyl top removed prior to repaint?

Back