MLK Hearse

Jimmie,

First off I want to say I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your son. Next I would like to say THANK YOU for preserving such an iconic piece of American and Civil Rights history! Some folks find trying to save a historical ambulance or hearse morbid but its not like that at all in my opinion and especially here with the PCS. I to followed the goings on with the MLK hearse as well with its historical connection to here in Tennessee. This IS a car that the ACTUAL historical lineage is know, not made up as others have been! And I'm happy as others are that you see what it is and the ACTUAL historical significance to this coach and not a bunch of $$$$$ signs as you look at it! I'm more than sure that your son would be honored and happy that you restored this coach in his memory as well. Welcome aboard and we all, including myself hope to personally me you and see your beautiful coach in person in the future! Thank you for doing what you have done!

Martin Luther King Jr. Hearse

Gentlemen:
First, I would like to say hello to all. Since March, my family has had a lot of focus placed on our lives and business. Shortly after my last post, we were requested to actually film a Television series for a Major Cable Channel. We have just concluded the first season which is tentatively scheduled for airing the first part of January maybe sooner. I was unable to attend the MLK dedication in Washington because the date was changed. Filmed 6 days a week 10 to 14 hours a day. Slept on Sunday. I have started gathering Photos I think PCS Members would be interested in. I will be sending them shortly. All I have met have been willing to share, and I am no different. I am in. We have gotten great joy for the school children who have come to view the Coach. Oddly enough they love to sit and watch the monitor of the restoration process and asking lots of questions. My daughter Tammie usually handles the younger groups. It's a family dedication. Their Teachers can't believe how long of an attention span their children actually had. Thanks for Loving and sharing your vehicles with the world. i believe their time has come. Regards Jimmie. Hey Paul we have to talk more often. Don't let my membership expire, Please let me know.

Back