1972 Cadillac Miller Meteor Hearse

1972 Cadillac Miller Meteor Hearse We have used this hearse for about 7 years as a Halloween car. We have had lots of fun with it but my son has outgrown trick or treating and it is time to let someone else have some fun. This car is very drivable. The previous owner drove it daily for a few years. It was originally white and was a combination hearse / ambulance. The paint is good with a few blemishes including right below the roofline (see pics) and the driver door has a spot bubbling up. The transmission has a very minor leak (drip) and the power steering squeals a little. The a/c has to be charged yearly and the climate control quit changing from cold to hot so I put a manual cable on it. These problems are very minor for a car this old but wanted to list them for you. The car is very original and all the Halloween decor can be removed. Even the original coffin holders are still there. It has a power inverter to run the lights and a fog machine in the back along with a wooden coffin . http://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-Cadill...ash=item3d4a5cafd4:g:JJgAAOSwWWNZ0ULP&vxp=mtr

Looks like a really decent coach and a great color combo. Crinkle roof looks to be in decent shape.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 344
Love that color on my favorite year and a landau combination priced in the ball park. If you don't want it get it, I'll trade you a 67 crown for it. Cause there is no room at the in for another one. Or trade a 72 Seville or a 75 stageway better not trade the wife's 86 H&E that might hurt. But I have a 53 Armbruster ambulance with all the platting done. How about a 94 sedan DeVille or a 96 Silverado I promised the GEO to my younger son the Jeep goes to my older son I got a wheel barrow I'm not using. May be I had better pass again:rolleyes:

I don't know Ed, you sound like a bit of a junkie. Having said that, many of us share your addiction.
And it does look very sharp.

It is a sickness that can't be cured. You can get it off or it will go dorment for s time but when you least expect it you wake up one morning and realise that all car parked on the block are yours.:eek:

I just hope it doesn't end up in the hands of another person looking for a Halloween prop! One more of those owners and it will be done for.

I am really surprised how decent this one still is, given that it was someone's daily driver for a period of time. The rear headliner would indicate that it did spend some time outdoors or stored in a damp environment. That color is just awesome!

Sent to seller:

"What do you mean by '...was a combination hearse/ambulance'? Has the rear interior been modified? Please post rear interior photos.

Thanks,
Steve"

Interior photos have been posted. The combination interior appears to be complete and original.

Back