For Sale in Hudson

OK, I'm going to turn the Hudson "for sale" ads around a bit:

What ambulance items do you need?

As anyone who's been to my place knows, I've got a lot of stuff. A lot of stuff. It'd be way too much to bring some of everything to sell and not sell things, and I'd be certain to bring things nobody wants and leave home stuff someone needs.

So here's a partial list of things I can think of I could bring if needed - all prices would be negotiable but relatively inexpensive:
  • ambulance stretchers: model 30s, and older Ferno or Washingtons
  • mattresses
  • flat cots, stair chairs
  • E&J Resuscitators - big ones
  • E&J Liteports
  • Aerodynic lightbars
  • scoop stretchers
  • Rico suction
  • rear side etched windows for '69 M-M ambulance
  • Lifepak 5
  • 747 boxes
  • cot bars
  • Thumpers
  • side red lights from '70's Superior ambulance, just the casting (uses a TrukLite light)
  • steel oxygen tanks, D or E size
  • small sealed beam bulbs for beacons: red, blue, amber, clear
  • back door for a '51-'54 Henney, good condition, no glass
  • both front doors for a '51-'54 Packard sedan (not for Henney pro-cars), good condition, with glass
I'm going to work in the garage today so I'll see what else I've forgotten and add to the list of possibilities.

If there's something else along these lines you're interested in, please ask and I'll look for it. Lemme know what you want, and I'll try to help you out. E-mail me for specifics, SteveL200@ATT.net.

This is interesting... rear side etched windows for '67 M-M ambulance... Don't ever remember seeing etched glass for a 1969.

Ed, I have older regular D's, but jumbo D's are too new (when I find one of those, it goes to my EMS Explorer Post to be put in service).

Back