your info/off topic

Mike Stevens

PCS Member
A friend sent me note about a website called Spokeo.com You may want to check it out. They have more info than you may want them to have on you. When I checked it they had a picture of my house, my wife and kids names and more. For a fee they will send a list of even MORE info. We had them delete our info.
Just a friendly note of caution here.
Mike

I checked the site and my information. The only thing that they had was my post office address, and the picture of where it is located, was incorrect. They were showing a wooded lot. They also had my age as 90, and Sandy as my daughter. :specool: It just proves once again, don't put a lot of faith into what you find on the internet. :myopinion:

For photos of your house all they do is link a known address of you at some point to Google satellite view for "a photo". In my case they have my address totally wrong & show my daughter & I live in Bucyrus with my parents... who live 90 miles away and I moved out in 1987 after graduating high school. Not an accurate site by any means.

Looked myself up on there had my address and phone number, no photos actual age or anything. Said I was single in my early 30's. Had what my house prolly would have been valued at in the early 1990's.

Stealth is my middle name!

Not Listed!

That's terrific!

Been a little busy here in "The Burgh," as of late, trying to keep a certain footbll team from winning the AFC Championship.

That being done, as of last evening... it's on to Dallas to serve up some "cheese!":rofl:

At least the weather will be a spot warmer!

Go Steelers!:cool:

Rick

You can also look up info on an ex-girlfriend just as I did today! Even had a recent picture of her too!

Attachments

• medusa mages.jpg
    medusa mages.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 144
Back