Street Outlaw show

I was wondering how many people seen the show on Discovery channel of the 58 Cadillac hearse towards the end of the show? It had a bunch of junk inside including a casket.

street outlaws

A friend sent me a note to watch this show as it was going to be about hearses. He said there was a white hearse in an ad he saw. The only one I saw was the 58 Eureka landau. Did not see enough of any hearse to warrant 2hours of watching filler between the real racing. The Eureka seems to have some serious oil/smoking problems. With all the other things it needs, it is still a running Eureka.
Never saw the white hearse. My friend is not a procar guy so all hearses look somewhat alike to him.
Mike

Yes there was a white hearse that they were riding in , then the driver told the 2 guys about the 58 he thought was for sale. Of they went and looked at it and it ran, and smoked like a freight train. The hearse part is toward the very end of the show, so that will save you an hour and half of time in your life that you won't get back.:D

Back