Unity M10000

Jean-Marc Dugas

PCS Member
I am looking for the parts list and the operations manual for the Unity M10000 spot light. This is the light with the dual head with the red flasher on one side and the clear spot on the other.

Would anyone have a scanned copy they could share?

Thanks,

Thanks James.

I went to their website and did not find the information, so I called them. The gentlemen I spoke with told me that since they do not support the M10000 anymore, they remove all reference to it from their website and that thy do not have any documentation that rhey could provide me.

Spotlight info

Jean-Marc

b_040848.jpg

I dont have a scanner at the moment but,

Highlight this and see if it helps you out....3dcartstores.com/assets/images/420-AREVCSPOTLIGHTINSTALLATIONINSTRUCTIONS

I checked in both of my M-10000 boxes.. one had nothing the other had 4 pages of instructions which are those pictured above.

I had my "electrical" guy install both of mine with these instructions,not sure if he used them but its what he went by if he did.

Last edited:
Thank you James.

Could you check if the switch on the handle is ON-OFF or ON-OFF-ON type? Mine has the ON-OFF-ON type, but only one of the "ON" gives me results. That is why I wonder if I have the correct handles.

Ok....the 2 on the 72 are Off/On...(went out and double checked just to be sure).....

The 2 NOS units are Off/On....

and the 2 spare used units are also Off/On...:rolleyes:

They all have BLACK handles (later units ??).....

I do remember back in the day they only had Off/On (hated reaching outside to turn the switch !)...so I am not sure if there are any with Off/On/Off ?? It would stand to reason though... ON flashing/Steady Burn/Spotlight= 3 positions ?

It may be that they changed the outside switch to a 3-way interior switch ??

Hmmmmmm

Thanks for checking it out. I thought that there was something wrong with the lights and was ready to open them up....

I am guessing that somehow the handles got switched. The lights still have the 3 way switch on the head outside and that works well.

Thank you James.

Could you check if the switch on the handle is ON-OFF or ON-OFF-ON type? Mine has the ON-OFF-ON type, but only one of the "ON" gives me results. That is why I wonder if I have the correct handles.

I have been dealing with Unity spotlights since the early 1960's, and I have never seen a 3 position switch in the handle. I believe that what you have is a broken switch.

all the ones we used you turned the knob on the bottom of the spot light to turn the red flasher on. the handle switch just turned on and off the spotlight.

Back