1968 Superior Pontiac mbulance

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
This is a fun parade car, cruise night car, or local shows. It is a good looking ambulance that gets lots of attention. Runs and drives well. Lots of work has been done, but it is far from perfect, just being honest. I am thinking of an Amblewagon, station wagon ambulance, or standard wheelbase ambulance, or combination, or a small limousine plus cash. I guess that after all of these huge cars, we are ready for one that fits in a standard garage.

Attachments

• 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,069
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1,057
  • P1120205.jpg
    P1120205.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,045
  • P1120203.jpg
    P1120203.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,044
Low top Pontiac

Any chance you might be interested in a swap of some stgructure for a low top Pontiac? We love ours because it fits in our garage, but I have a friend with storage, and we miss having a high top. Just wondering. Ours is the white 1970 Superior

Any chance you might be interested in a swap of some stgructure for a low top Pontiac? We love ours because it fits in our garage, but I have a friend with storage, and we miss having a high top. Just wondering. Ours is the white 1970 Superior

Bill, any chance you could post some pics for us to see? Low tops are not that common.

Bill, any chance you could post some pics for us to see? Low tops are not that common.

Thank you Tim, I was hoping to see it myself. But, Bill must be having second thoughts, because I have not been able to contact him.

It might sound crazy, but right now, I am forced to pay $175 per month for storage and that was after two weeks of negotiations. Truth is, I can't justify the rent, we just don't use it much. Something that fits in my garage would be better.

Trade

I have the perfect car for you ,fits anywhere. :D:D

Attachments

• DSC02831.jpg
    DSC02831.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 784
  • DSC02838.jpg
    DSC02838.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 752
I have the perfect car for you ,fits anywhere. :D:D

It is funny, I always thought it would be fun to have a Beetle convertible. So about six, or seven years ago, we bought one. Well, I used to fit in them, but I really can't get comfortable in them anymore, I guess my height hasn't changed, but my width has.

Update

Sorry Bill, right after we spoke I inherited a crisis at work and haven't dug out since. Still deciding what I should do, the family is fussing a bit. They seem to love our car more than I knew.

I'll try to post some pictures next week, if I can get my daughter to help me.

Sorry Bill, right after we spoke I inherited a crisis at work and haven't dug out since. Still deciding what I should do, the family is fussing a bit. They seem to love our car more than I knew.

I'll try to post some pictures next week, if I can get my daughter to help me.

No problem at all. You already have a nice ambulance, so I understand your dilemma.

Trades Considered

I will consider all trades, preferably trade plus cash. I would love to get a Fleetwood Seventy Five, a 50s car, or anything of interest. Let me know if you have an interest in trading.

Trade for 2002 to 2005 Thunderbird plus cash.

After many hours of talking, Lucille and I decided that our next car will be a 2002 to 2005 T Bird. So, just in case anybody has one, we should talk.

Back