to good home

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
going threw stuff today as we were cleaning out the spar bed-junk room. found all kind of things I was going to something with yesterday. but discover it's not going to happen so if anyone can use this stuff let me know it's yours.

Attachments

• IMG_4832.jpg
    IMG_4832.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_4833.jpg
    IMG_4833.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 493
  • IMG_4835.jpg
    IMG_4835.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_4836.jpg
    IMG_4836.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_4837.jpg
    IMG_4837.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_4838.jpg
    IMG_4838.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_4840.jpg
    IMG_4840.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 499
  • IMG_4841.jpg
    IMG_4841.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 494
now there are two of the first aid book but one will go in this 58. they are a 57 addition and a little new for my 53

Attachments

• IMG_4839.jpg
    IMG_4839.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_4842.jpg
    IMG_4842.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 480
  • IMG_4843.jpg
    IMG_4843.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_4844.jpg
    IMG_4844.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 476
  • IMG_4847.jpg
    IMG_4847.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_4848.jpg
    IMG_4848.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 471
  • Untitled-Stitched-01.jpg
    Untitled-Stitched-01.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 466
Ed,
I will take your '63/'64 Superior parts/service manual, if someone has not already spoken for it.

Ed,
Just checked my collection, and I can also use your '68 C-B, M-M brochure.
Thanks!
Kurt

I see someone already spoke up for the 68 MM-CB brochure, but if you happen to have a duplicate I would be interested one please. Thanks, Tim

Hello Ed

I'd sure like your brochure on the 74 hearse with the gold and black unit like mine please.

Dave

that's the 75 dealer book with both c/b and MM hearses in it. I was checking my archives and some how I have miss scanning it. must have gotten it when I had that 75 cotington. if any one wants just a scan of these we can do that also. it got pointed out to me that I should check with the archivist to see if the club needs any of them. I'll see if Brady needs a scan of them or the originals. that way we could all have a copy if we want. please pm me I have the list on the desk and took the pms first spoken for is the 68 mm, the 77 S&S, the superior parts book, the 61 CB limo sheet, federal, the first aid book and the AQC post card.

mean time if anyone needs any thing just fill out the card and drop it in the mail it's postage payed

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 405
  • scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 404
Hello Ed

I'd sure like your brochure on the 74 hearse with the gold and black unit like mine please.

Dave

that's the 75 dealer book with both c/b and MM hearses in it. I was checking my archives and some how I have miss scanning it. must have gotten it when I had that 75 cotington. if any one wants just a scan of these we can do that also. it got pointed out to me that I should check with the archivist to see if the club needs any of them. I'll see if Brady needs a scan of them or the originals. that way we could all have a copy if we want. please pm me I have the list on the desk and took the pms first spoken for is the 68 mm, the 77 S&S, the superior parts book, the 61 CB limo sheet, federal, the first aid book and the AQC post card. Steve's list also. got any Armbruster ambulance stuff to trade?

mean time if anyone needs any thing just fill out the card and drop it in the mail it's postage payed

Are the Horton brochures the same? If they are and Steve Lichtman doesn't want both, I'd like to get one. I'd like to own a Horton ambulance one day, just because the name.

Are the Horton brochures the same? If they are and Steve Lichtman doesn't want both, I'd like to get one. I'd like to own a Horton ambulance one day, just because the name.

we do have two of them send me your e-mail in a pm and I'll send you a copy spend the afternoon scanning things yesterday I do not know why I just tucked this stuff in the closet. all that is left is the checker limo, the Armbruster limo and the 1939 Mimi laundry fleet. I just can't believe no one scarfed that one up.

perfect example

this post Is why the pcs is the best. who else would offer such much wanted material except a pcs loyal member? and FREE to other members!!! can't beat it with a stick im tellin you. this post from ed should tell you everything you would want to know about our membership. I needed a owners manual for my vet and I paid 35 hard earned dollars for it from a member who be-friended me on a vette site. said he had 2 and only needed one. I was glad to get it but FREE would have been better. all the defending and butt's don't send any better signal than this post. hell as far as tattoos are concerned I got a small one in the army and i'll never get rid of it. back in the 80's I even got my left ear pierced. don't have it anymore but still I had it. do I like spiked hair and tattoos on your face or anywhere else? not now. do I care if you have them? not in the least. do I care if your hair is pink or green? don't care. would I care if you make a eco out of a nice coach? yes. but I wouldn't say anything to you about it but would to my friends. take a 60 coach and make a battlestar galactica look alike and I would say it's ruined. that's because I like what I like and you like what you like. I just want to associate with folks that like what I like. what's wrong with that???

First Aid books

Hi Ed...I'd be interested in the First Aid books if they are still available.

Thanks!

Back