Radical Kustom 1941 ford

Rocky Fluegge

PCS Member
I know this is not a lot of your guys cup of tea, but I know some of you dig this stuff also. I decided to sell my 1941 ford I built it about a dozen of years ago for my dad, and he never showed the car or really finished it. So I wrapped up a few things on it and was going to show it ect.
Well I decided I want to concentrate on my hearses. So I decided im going to let it go.

It has so many kustom touches I did to it would take long to list them all. but its chopped, sectioned, shaved, widened, molded, ect. running a tuneport FI chevy small block. air, nova stub, 4 wheel discs, leather roll and pleat interior. ECT asking 27,500 obo. May trade for coach? You can email me if you want to know any more but here are a few pics of the car.

Attachments

• DSCN6842.jpg
    DSCN6842.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 353
  • DSCN6843.jpg
    DSCN6843.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 349
  • DSCN6851.jpg
    DSCN6851.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 342
  • DSCN6830.jpg
    DSCN6830.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 335
  • DSCN6833.jpg
    DSCN6833.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 338
  • DSCN6816.jpg
    DSCN6816.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 338
You have to see the car to really get a feel for it and its custom paint and interior.

Hot Rodding without the high prices you would need to pay to have one built.

One low ride !

Darren

You have to see the car to really get a feel for it and its custom paint and interior.

Hot Rodding without the high prices you would need to pay to have one built.

One low ride !

Darren

The car is 52" to the roof of the car, but 6'3" me fits in it to drive it no problem.

41 Ford

Now I know what to tell people when they ask, 'what do you want for Christmas"?
Rocky, as soon as this winning lottery ticket is verified I will be in touch.
Thanks for the pictures.
Mike

The ford is sold, looks like it is going out to Cali. Im very happy about that. That car will get so much attention on the west coast.

thank god

The ford is sold, looks like it is going out to Cali. Im very happy about that. That car will get so much attention on the west coast.
now that its sold I can save lotto money $1 at atime. bettin on the come. been spending $ 8 a week trying to get a winning ticket to buy this car. now when I feel im about to win rocky sells it. all he had to do is wait a few months more and im sure I would have won. but nooo he has to get all the money now. forgot to ask if he had a lay a way plan like at k-mart.

now that its sold I can save lotto money $1 at atime. bettin on the come. been spending $ 8 a week trying to get a winning ticket to buy this car. now when I feel im about to win rocky sells it. all he had to do is wait a few months more and im sure I would have won. but nooo he has to get all the money now. forgot to ask if he had a lay a way plan like at k-mart.

Kyle,

Win that lottery and I will build you another, just wont be able to do it for the selling price though.:rofl:

Last edited:
Back