Happy halloween!

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
So what are your plans for tonight? For myself, I have big plans. I'm going out to eat supper, and then probly just going home. Woo hoo!

Josh

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltyC3DEYoZ4&feature=fvst[/ame]

I'll be handing out candy. Molly and Chloe will apparently be napping.... :D

Attachments

• PA311121.jpg
    PA311121.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 261
  • PA311119.jpg
    PA311119.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 265
  • PA311120.jpg
    PA311120.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 257
Happy Halloween everyone !

I spent the first 6 hours of the day getting a 12'x12' roll-up door on the second barn I am renting. I thought it would take two hours but it was a most of the day event.

I gave out candy to about 150 + kids. Way down from when I did a extreme front yard Halloween display of 500 + kids.

I will post some photos soon.

I did get out in my 1960 hearse today so I'm quite happy ! :thumb:

I hope everyone had a fantastic day !!!!!
Darren

Well, no trick-or-treat'ers out here in the country. As usual. Guess Dad and I will have to eat our Halloween candy ourselves.

Just watched "Halloween" (*no, Jamie Lee, don't hide in there!*), and then, well, I'm on the PCS forums. Pretty soon, I'll have to trudge through the snow to walk the dog! What could be scarier? :yankchain:

Here is my Bloody Bride costume that I wore on Saturday.

Too bad the lighting was dark. You can't see the black roses !

Darren

Attachments

• Bloody Bride.jpg
    Bloody Bride.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 185
Only had about 2 dozen kids come by, but at least I had the most unique Halloween prop in the neighborhood.

Attachments

• Comet 52.jpg
    Comet 52.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 183
Puppy pictures

Since Kim posted a picture of her puppies, I thought I'd post a picture of my dog Cindy, who came to many past PCS Meets with me. Unfortunately she passed away at the age of 16, about 10 years ago. She was a colley-husky mix, and was a wonderful pet. I miss her terribly. The picture shows her in one of her favorite positions, laying on the bench seating around the breakfast table. Tom

Attachments

• Cindy.jpg
    Cindy.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 186
So what are your plans for tonight? For myself, I have big plans. I'm going out to eat supper, and then probly just going home. Woo hoo!

Josh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltyC3DEYoZ4&feature=fvst

Had no plans originally, but wound up hunting for an open gas station to buy gas for the generator. Around here Halloween has been rescheduled(?) for November 4th. Eighteen inches of wet heavy snow does strange things to trees that still have their leaves.

I know my combo looks rough, but I ended up only having family come to the house to trick or treat and they used the kitchen door. The car scared them too much. I wonder how it will work for other events. My kids love it. Any suggestions how to easily change the freeze plug above the starter in a 64 CC Caddy Superior Laundaulet combo.

I was going to set my corpse in casket out but went hunting for hearses at haunted houses. I found 4 within 45 miles from my house, although one I have not been able to get a pic but I do know it is a front wheel drive Eureka Buick.
Anyway here is the corpse shot and all the hearses.
1971 S&S
1971 S&S haloween 007.jpg

1991 Federal
1991 Federal 003.jpg

1988 S&S
1988 S&S Victoria 2.jpg

corpse taken a couple years ago, he has a different casket now
C&C 20.jpg

Back