1969 Oldsmobile Hearse

That's been floating around Craigslist since at least 2011. And you're right, it does look like a nice car, so I wonder why it's not sold yet. Maybe the color? Unique, but not pretty in my opinion.

And I'm not sure how they got that new kitchen in it, but it looks camp ready! :rolleyes:

it's the green interior. it just doesn't fit the out side color. now days people buying 69 s are looking for show cars not utility cars. it's to old for second out and we all ready got the minne van for removals. so it has to go to you or me. two colors tan with a lime green interior is a pass over for me. the only thing it goes nice with is white, yellow or the same shade of green. GM had those colors in 69. CB did not use them on this one. the standard CB blue would have been better.

Gotta disagree with you on the color issue Ed. Nothing says late '60s and early '70s like green does! A brown interior probably would have been a better color match for the current exterior color. I assume that the current exterior color is not original. I have never been a fan of blue interiors.

Attachments

• user885_pic1945_1324602765[1].jpg
    user885_pic1945_1324602765[1].jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 268
Gotta disagree with you on the color issue Ed. Nothing says late '60s and early '70s like green does! A brown interior probably would have been a better color match for the current exterior color. I assume that the current exterior color is not original. I have never been a fan of blue interiors.

I'm with Kurt. If I was a hearse guy, I'd buy it just for the green interior. The exterior: blah !

i think the green interior is nice; i hate the exterior colors. that along with the halloween junk inside ruins it for me. the price too. it would be too much at half the asking price.

I had one of the green ones for about 10 years. it went Ok with the white. had one with the blue cloth in the same pattern as that green. liked it better still got one with the blue. never said I did not like the color of the interior I don't like the combination

Rich, I love your interior. Your hairpiece on the floor; not so much ! :D

The interior photo I posted was the first day we found our car in January 2011. It looked like, at some point, the car almost became a Halloween prop but fortunately it was stored in a barn for ten years instead. The hair piece was included in the sale and has since been disposed of.:rofl:

I also love the green interior. Im so tired of seeing the blue that is seems like 99 % of the hearses now have. Coachbuilders must get a great discount on blue fabric.

Back