1970 Superior Cadillac Combination fs, Houston

Comes complete with PCS decals.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-Fleetwood-Cadillac-Ambulance-Hearse-Combo-Superior-Coach-Cadillac-Ambulance-Hearse-Combo-/321205547110?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4ac957b066&vxp=mtr

$(KGrHqZHJEEFIjDSRTFVBSL5TEvhEQ~~60_3.JPG

yep

for sale by a dr. here in houston and wanted 6500 or better for it. and there is other local coaches in houston. should not make generalazations or assumptions without any knowledge of the subject. some people just dont put there buisness out for other folks as they consider it their buisness only. there was 3 coaches at the drive inn last friday. and they own more.

No what?

it's called sarcasm. No wonder lost on someone with no sense of humor kyle.

you are right. But i have a great sense of humor. I think. I sometimes just dont slow down to think. Too many worries right now so maybe i was a little ahead of myself. My sincere apoligy to you and whomever else. Car is gonna sell though, im watching the bids and they are not out of round really. The car does have bondo over rust issues though. But ac cold and ecquipment goes with it. Good buy really if it stays under 6k. My lowly opinion. Made offer but waiting on outcome of bidding i guess.

70 superior

today i went and looked at this car at the dr.s storage room over by the astrodome. nice fella but a doc not a mechanic. heres what i saw. car has been repainted a off white and dark blue on the rear roof. had vinyl at one time. interior is the best part of the car. needs all curtains as thyey are ripped and dryrotted. they are crumbling. rt front fender is all bondo as it was hit on right front and bondoed back together. lowers all have bubbles and lots of mud. new tires but wrong size and load range. doc said ac used to work but not now. exhaust manifold on pass. side cracked and leaks from the drivers side. cheap radio shack looking speaker for the director and on wail it has a gap in the tone. beacon turns slow after i gigled the wires a little to get it working. the headlites have been changed to hid but they have a problem also. they come on when the parking lights should be on. has wiring issues. it came from illinois originally so rust from there. both bumpers are rusted and cant be fixed, least ways from anybody i know. fender skirts are ok just a little bubbling. and they didnt paint the jambs when they changed colors. it was whiter by a shade or two. made a offer but he insists on waitig sooo. ill wait . but its past what id give already as i just looked. oh well, not a hightop anyway. if one of you is bidding and need anything just let me know.for general info i thought the car was worth 45-5000 tops and thats because of the interior. to make it right is bigger bucks than i care to put in it. it's a car with lots of needs. looks ok till you looook at it..

whomever called me a illiterate dumbass on this site as well as some other choice childish words should not hide behind a keyboard but be a man. let me know who you are and I will handle this matter like men do. not like a little girl hiding behind mama's skirt. or come see me and ill buy you a steak. but you will probably eat soup instead. can't believe this kind of trash is allowed here and the powers in charge should do some soul searching about the people who are allowed to post such nonsense. if I find out who it is [which I doubt] ill be happy to explain myself in person as I don't have to hide anywhere and don't. im always available for a meeting to discuss this matter. wherever. whenever. i'm not rich like this poster but I can afford to go and do what I want so travel is a viable option. AND I have 3 degrees, how many do you have mr.

whomever called me a illiterate dumbass on this site as well as some other choice childish words should not hide behind a keyboard but be a man. let me know who you are and I will handle this matter like men do. not like a little girl hiding behind mama's skirt. or come see me and ill buy you a steak. but you will probably eat soup instead. can't believe this kind of trash is allowed here and the powers in charge should do some soul searching about the people who are allowed to post such nonsense. if I find out who it is [which I doubt] ill be happy to explain myself in person as I don't have to hide anywhere and don't. im always available for a meeting to discuss this matter. wherever. whenever. i'm not rich like this poster but I can afford to go and do what I want so travel is a viable option. AND I have 3 degrees, how many do you have mr.

I know how you feel. That is the same reason I left for a couple months. I thought long and hard to even come back and try it again. I decided Im not going to let someone (probably the same person, which I will not mention here or anywhere else) run me off just to make him feel superior! .I know we have lost a few members because of people like this.

Back