82 3 way, PCS member?

The pictures look like they were taken in California, not Australia....:D

Did I miss something? Looks like a PCS member selling. Looks like it needs some TLC.
What say you all?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1982...9837433?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a30f2af79

A Ex-PCS member used to own this. It would be a good idea to stay away from this one. Although it looks decent on the outside (with exception of rust under doors) it has many problems. The last time it came to an Iowa chapter event (2009) it was not running well, had to be jumped a couple times, had all sorts of warning lights on and even had to make a couple trips to the Cadillac dealer while in town. He was hoping it would make the trip home. I donk know for certain but I think there is more to the miss than just a vacuum leak. It has been for sale since, and just sold to the current owner within the last 2-3 months.

Also, sellers info is not correct, he states it is the last year for the three way, its not. Superiors last year was 1984. And Don't forget the 5 or so built by Miller-Meteor in 1991.

The dent in the door was caused by a casket as stated and happened sometime between 2005 and 2009.

Back