2013 Meet Merchandise

Patrick J. Martin

PCS Life Member/Illini Chapter President
For sale here is leftover merchandise from the 2013 PCS International Meet. If interested, don't delay. It is what's left from the meet so supplies are limited.

Instead of dash plaques, the Illini Chapter did flat brass holiday ornaments. The ornaments are $10.00 each and come in a felt-lined gift box.

Hearse key tags, $.50 each.

Nash Motors/A.J. Miller HO scale model railroad boxcars. $18.98 in kit form, $28.98 assembled.

Kissel Motor Car Co. HO scale model railroad boxcars with fine printing directing the car to be shipped to The Eureka Company. $18.98 in kit form, $28.98 assembled.

Riddle Coach & Hearse Co. N scale model railroad boxcars, available assembled only. $31.95.

Assorted HO scale refrigerator cars, one for Schlitz, two in different paint schemes for Miller. $18.98 each.

Shipping costs will depend on what is ordered. Let me know what you'd like to purchase, I'll figure shipping, and let you know a total and how to pay.

In order to give PCS members first chance at these items, I will wait two weeks before advertising them in other locations.

Attachments

• 000_0172.jpg
    000_0172.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 376
  • nash.jpg
    nash.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 378
  • Kissel.jpg
    Kissel.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 369
  • Riddle Coach_N.jpg
    Riddle Coach_N.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 380
  • 000_0173.jpg
    000_0173.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 374
I forgot to mention, Gene Dybinski also dropped off a box of left over merchandise from the 1998 meet in Chicago. Available are chauffeur-style hats and coffee mugs. These are FREE! Just pay for shipping.

Attachments

• 000_0175.jpg
    000_0175.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 331
  • 000_0176.jpg
    000_0176.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 330
Key Tags

Hello !
Would like to buy 5 hearse key tags for my collection.

Do you mail to switzerland ?

I have a paypal account.

Greetings from Switzerland Gérard

I'll gladly mail to anywhere. I just need your address so I can compute what the overseas shipping cost will be. Thanks for your interest!

Nash Motors/A.J. Miller HO scale model railroad boxcars

Sent a PM but not sure it was sent. I would like to purchase one of the Nash Motors/A.J. Miller HO scale model railroad boxcars.
Please let me know what you need form me.

Thanks

Patrick would like 2 of the holiday ornaments,was so busy during the meet with tours etc.never got back to get them,and could you hang onto them for a bit as I am currently suitcasing it,having sold my house and my rental unit not available I have no fixed address yet,however once done will contact you. "and yes homeless people do get knock-knock jokes !!"

Patrick would like 2 of the holiday ornaments,was so busy during the meet with tours etc.never got back to get them,and could you hang onto them for a bit as I am currently suitcasing it,having sold my house and my rental unit not available I have no fixed address yet,however once done will contact you. "and yes homeless people do get knock-knock jokes !!"

Hello Wayne, not a problem, two are set aside with your name on them. Will you be at the Micro Meet in February? I could bring them there if you'd like.

Back