Very Cool Hearse Name Plates

why would any one pay more for them than you could have them made up for. they not old stuff it came of someones fun machine.

Names Unlimited

Are these guys still in business? I have heard that they are no longer accepting orders.

Are these guys still in business? I have heard that they are no longer accepting orders.

Matthew,
I contacted them in October of 2012,I spoke with a lady and she said that they were not accepting orders for a month or so,to try again in a few months...I tried again in January 2013 leaving my info on the recorder several times...Im still waiting.:rolleyes:

Matthew,
I contacted them in October of 2012,I spoke with a lady and she said that they were not accepting orders for a month or so,to try again in a few months...I tried again in January 2013 leaving my info on the recorder several times...Im still waiting.:rolleyes:

They are simply out of business.

ummm, yeah...

Names Unlimited were the ones we were talking about earlier in this thread... I was looking for some other sources, besides them, that other people have used. What I have been able to find have a rather limited font selection.

My point

The point I was trying to make was that, even though I ordered a set (in the waaay distant past) from a funeral supply company, they were still manufactured by Names Unlimited. So, where are the supply companies now getting them made at since Names Unlimited is, essentially, out of business? I would just as soon cut out the middleman and order them directly.

Back