68 MM Combination North GA

right on. if a man were to get with in a grand of the starting price have 15 to 2 in getting it home he would be in the range were you could afford to redo the car. 68 is a good year loved the one I had. me and Ron still hanging on to the past

right on. if a man were to get with in a grand of the starting price have 15 to 2 in getting it home he would be in the range were you could afford to redo the car. 68 is a good year loved the one I had. me and Ron still hanging on to the past

Ed,
I can fix you up with a transport company out of Sioux Falls that can get it back to you for a reasonable price!?? They haul from our part of the country to east coast ports most every week and would happily haul it back.

looking to thin down not add. at a buck a mile this would be around 1800

Actually I figure could get it shipped for about a grand. I don't know where this buck a mile came from but we ship several cars to and from our dealership every week with prices from .20 to .80 a mile. Just depends on where and when. I can get a car from southern California to Georgia any day of the week for a grand or less. This is with a reliable shipper not some U-Ship outfit.

Actually I figure could get it shipped for about a grand. I don't know where this buck a mile came from but we ship several cars to and from our dealership every week with prices from .20 to .80 a mile. Just depends on where and when. I can get a car from southern California to Georgia any day of the week for a grand or less. This is with a reliable shipper not some U-Ship out fit.

I payed just under 2 shipping the 92. about the price of the car. not one of the big boys would move it from it's location and "we" Bill and I ended up with a additional 6 moving it to were it could be picked up. when I moved the 72 from Brendon's location I could get it to IL for a grand they wanted a additional 6 hundred to move it the other 900 miles to home. Virgule keep it for me till I got over there to drive it home. so in the car moving business it's the same as the house selling it's Location location Location. moving one out from here is about half the money as moving one in. just because there are few loads going out. besides Ga. to LA. is shorter distance then GA to Hot Springs SD. next time some one picks is a car up from there ask them about delivered one up here. the I'll do it but it's going to cost you comes out.

Ed, in understand your thoughts and you are correct, especially about to or from. It also matters time of year too. Example, snow birds moving to and from Florida. Usually very cheap to get stuff out of Florida being truckers are down there wanting to get back out. Had deal last year needed to move hearse from GA. to northern point of MN. border for customer in Canada to pick up. No amount of money seemed to get anyone to go that far being no freight coming back out. Ended up LeeAnn and I had a lovely road trip and took it myself.

some this just fall the right way. the truckers get up here and they will cut a deal to get a load out. that helps send one from here.

interior 66 vs 68

I yield to all of you with more knowledge ...how much difference is the interior of a 66 vs the 68 shown. the 68 is a combination, mine is an ambulance only. I am ready to work on interior . Is it better to start from scratch or maybe use the interior of this car ?

thanks for your time

if you had nothing that might be a start but if all you need is upholstery redo what you have. the headliner and flooring could not be swapped. the divider in this car would not be found in a ambulance.

I really hope someone purchases this one whole. I must me growing more fond of combinations because I really like this one. Maybe im just a sucker for black interior.

Back