1989 Cadillac Brougham Flower Car

1989 Cadillac Brougham Flower Car For sale is my 1989 Cadillac Flower Car. These are pretty rare birds and hard to find in nice condition. This one has only 52,000 miles on it. I just put brand new tires on it and replaced some older brake lines. The car drives down the road straight and stops straight. No Check Engine lights on. Engine starts easily and doesn't smoke. Brakes feel very solid. No mushy pedal. No vibrations going down the road. Windows go up and down easily, slowly, but easily. I bought this car out of Oklahoma. Nice and dry. A little bit of rust where the water flows out of the back of the "tub," not on the body though. Frame is dry and solid. Floors are good also. There is a small crease on the passengers side front door, took a pic, but hard to see. Below the kneecap and hard to see from 10 feet away. Interior is in good condition. Headliner is pinned up (see pics.) Carpet is dry. Drivers side armrest has some duct tape covering a worn spot, again see pics. Windshield wipes work when I press "WASH" but do not work other wise Blower motor works on high. Most likely a blower motor resistor unit. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1989-Cadil...ash=item2399f6daec:g:ABAAAOSwULRag2oQ&vxp=mtr

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 56
The licence plate brings up questions. But just your standard caddy gone doggy stuff. Now if we just knew what he thought it was worth it would let us decide if we agreed with him or not.

Back