1974 MM Criterion for sale on ebay

RCA Radio

It's been a long time since I have seen and old RCA Radio Head like that..... that is "era correct" for the car as that model was introduced (and very popular) in the early 70's. Their claim to fame was the fact that they had a "TAR" or car-to-car channel that most if not all of the Motrac's then didn't, especially ones on a UHF Repeater System. MM

Nearly Identical

Danny: Your's looks (nearly) indentical to the 1974 Criterion I once owned that belonged to the Norfolk Ambulance Service in Norfolk, Nebraska and should still be listed at Tony Karsnia's-Northland PCS Criterion Exhibit. The exception was that ours had 888 tunnel lights instead of the ful-vue's and some kind of an odd-ball high skirted single strobe light instead of the later model mini-light bar as shown on this one. It's always amazed me how clean and pristine the insides.... (patient compartments) of Criterions stay if only the windows are closed up during their long after retirement rest periods, while the exteriors QUICKLY rust badly. Our's was the same way, low mileage, ran good, nearly new on the inside and needed a lot of TLC on the outside. MM

Mike, did lots of cleaning on this one to get it to fair condition it is now. Replaced floor covering and I know not original but looked better, most everything else inside cleaned up well and most everything still works about the car. If someone replaced some body parts and couple floor pans,etc. they could have a decent car again. She runs and drives good and a/c works along with lights and siren.

This Criterion would be a great project car for someone with time and a little experience with body work. Very few Criterions were built and even fewer Criterions are still around.

Back