"Hearse" used for N. Korean leader

Apropos of not very much,N. Korea's chief negotiator at the Panmunjom peace negotiations made a point of showing up every day in a high-end late '40s Chrysler(maybe an actual limousine-haven't seen the footage in years).

They may think we're a gang of capitalist running-dog revisionist plutocratic reactionary exploiters of the peace-loving workers and peasants,but they sure like our cars!:smileflag:

another thought.........

If they had placed the casket on the rear deck of a flower car..........it would have been easier to lift up. ?

Interesting to see how much they cared about this former leader.

Might be nice to see some families that emotional at a funeral for someone in their own family these days with all the hating going on.

What happened to the days of traditional FAMILIES like Ward and June Cleaver.
Leave it to Beaver days seem so long ago.

Darren

Obviously you can't trust North Korean government or media. Would not be surprised if the "mourners" were paid actors. NK erected a whole fake town in the 1950's, a huge stage set trying to get the south Koreans to think there was a better life in NK. The NK flag was so big it took 50 men to raise it, so they got a motor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kijong-dong

Guess that you all know the previous "dear leader" in his first golf game played 38 under par with 11 holes in one. After that first game he retired. He also invented the hamburger in 2008.

Interesting as you say Fearless Leader rides in a 69 Lehman Peterson Lincoln from Detroit and its OLD for the occasion. Do remember they could not find a Lincoln for Henry Ford he had to settle for the best a Henney Packard.

This gives me an idea. . . . :rolleyes: since I hardly use my limo any longer for funerals, it could take on a second function. . . if someone will design a easy way to load and unload the casket on the roof then place the flowers on the trunk. .we may be on to a new trend here. :Exclamation:

Back