My 1960 S/S Victoria 3way in use yesterday

So sorry to hear this, Darren. I'd like to use your very touching experience in The Professional Car, if that's OK. - Walt

Truer words can not be spoken PUT YOUR WISHES IN WRITING. My wife best friend buried her mother under similar harassment from her siblings. Funeral done their way not moms. Any way her friend said that would not happen in her case. She scripted her funeral to the last minor detail. She then went to Heintzelmans (PCS member 51 Packard Henney Hearse working) submitted the script and paid for the whole thing her way. Four years passed and she dropped dead in her doorway not ill at all but gone. The Funeral Service at the funeral home then a five mile Cadillac led 50 car procession including her German Sheppard riding in my black Town Car. To 1.5 miles from her town and cemetery location (She was caretaker of the Cemetery). The coffin was transferred to a full horse drawn vintage hearse for the ride around the town square and then into the cemetery for interment. She had remarked to my wife that when she passed she would be going from an employee to a customer. The point being her siblings again thought the entire proceeding was "uncalled for" but since it was signed sealed and delivered they were powerless to change it. She had it her way as did your friend. Bless you for making it happen.

So sorry to hear about this, Darren, but a very thoughtful and classy thing to do. I'd like to use something on this in The Professional Car. Let's talk. - Walt

Well Done, for sure you'll always remember it as everyone says. Sorry about your friend too, your support was invaluable to him.

Dave

Back