Puzzle with 74 Pontiac ambulance

Kevin Lynch

PCS Member
I've taken to buying puzzles with fire truck/fire station themes*. This collage has a yellow 74 Superior Pontiac ambulance in the middle. I bought this one on ebay yesterday and it came in the mail today! There are more of these on ebay with different sellers.
eBay: 131126473660

Enjoy!
Kevin

*no, not the ones with 24 pieces.

It's a '70, but still interesting and well drawn.

Here's the picture of it:

$_57.JPG

I have seen that picture some were before,believe there is a series of pictures of emergency services from all branches,and when I remember it the artist did action WW2 airplane pictures,can anyone refresh this foggy old medics mind?

I have seen that picture some were before,believe there is a series of pictures of emergency services from all branches,and when I remember it the artist did action WW2 airplane pictures,can anyone refresh this foggy old medics mind?

Something similar can be found in a small catalog put out by the Roberts Co. I have a mural at my office that is similar to what is pictured here. The inspiration came from the prints in that little catalog.

Something similar can be found in a small catalog put out by the Roberts Co. I have a mural at my office that is similar to what is pictured here. The inspiration came from the prints in that little catalog.

This is the mural that is in the dayroom at our station. It was painted by a local high school girl about 10 years ago.

Attachments

• mural.jpg
    mural.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 131
Back