1977 S & S Victoria... starting the process

Amidst all the turmoil rolling on another thread, thought good time to try some more photos...

Attachments

• 77 20.jpg
    77 20.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 77 21.jpg
    77 21.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 253
  • 77 22.jpg
    77 22.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 255
  • 77 23.jpg
    77 23.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 259
What a faaaabulous looking coach! So much better looking than the brand new offerings. You have a stately, elegant, formal looking coach for a helluva lot less investment than you would have if you had bought a brand new coach. I think any smart money-wise image concious funeral director would be better off refurbishing an older coach nowadays like you have done. Job well done, Mr Dorsey!

What a faaaabulous looking coach! So much better looking than the brand new offerings. You have a stately, elegant, formal looking coach for a helluva lot less investment than you would have if you had bought a brand new coach. I think any smart money-wise image concious funeral director would be better off refurbishing an older coach nowadays like you have done. Job well done, Mr Dorsey!

Plus it will last much longer. I really don't see new builds lasting as long as this already has. This will still be going long after the 2014 models will have been scrapped.

Anyone who appreciates cars peeking out back and seeing all those Victorias lined up would certainly be impressed and reassured that "dis is a foist class joint!" :D

One of the funeral magazines was here Thursday for a photo shoot. Mostly indoor photos, but the magazine Editor wanted me to get the old hearses out and maybe let them take a shot of one of those.
I paraded out the '73 and let them eyeball the garage, the interest was in the 1977 S & S Victoria, fresh back from the cleanup shop from a water sanding...
Noteworthy that this shot was taken by a professional photographer in bright 2pm sunlight...
Gene Taylor Photography

Attachments

• '77 GT photography.jpg
    '77 GT photography.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 130
Yessir, the June issue, we are "Places"...
The photographer was the morning man, and my Program Director in the late 70's when I was teenage disc jockey...

always interesting the way the metallic reflects on that set of years all the top colors used the same combination in them of it but it shows up with a lot more contrast on that green.

Very nice. Its amazing what a polarized lens will do. I really need to get me a new camera that has a wider angle and polarized lens. Not even sure if you can get a cheaper digital camera like that. I love the one Ive been using since 2004, but I know there is netter out there now.
Beautiful coach, I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing it, that color makes me green with envy.

Back