1958 Cadillac Limo/with division window

I am posting this car again along with some pictures. I got this car running last week and it is willing to go iinto gear. Though the brake pedal goes straight to the floor. Like I mentioned before this car has been sitting for the past 15 years.

Last edited:
I looked at this car good car if some one wants a big project or needs some parts. I heard it run and the motor sounds good here are the pics i have of it

Attachments

• hearses 65 & 47 & 58 limo 021.jpg
    hearses 65 & 47 & 58 limo 021.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 241
  • hearses 65 & 47 & 58 limo 022.jpg
    hearses 65 & 47 & 58 limo 022.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 241
Please include a price. And it appears to be missing some rear lights, some bumper parts, skirts, no idea of the interior condition, parked 15 years indoors or out? It really helps selling a special interest car where people will have to buy long distance that there is more info.

no skirts on the 58, didnt come with them, interior is fair. I have pics but I have not figured out how to post. Yo can email me at mengsnsnow@ameritech.net or 414-750-1387. Price is 3,000 o.b.0

Dont worry, you are not missing the skirts, it never had any from the factory.
As for pics you need to be a site supporter to directly post here, but you can load them to a photo hosting site like flicker and post the link to them here.

Back