SD post meet T Shirts

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
were we have not got the official nod from the board as of yet, we are shooting for a meet in Rapid city. most likely in July 2019. the first full week after the 4th, Monday threw Friday. with trips on the 1880 train,visits to Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, the mammoth site in Hot Springs. a run out to the Badlands, Missile national park and a afternoon in Deadwood with a tour of the HomeStake gold mine which is now one of the leading dark matter research facilities. I have figured in time off so that you can explore on your own the hundreds of places to visit in the 120 by 50 mile black hills of South Dakota. as I said this meet is not as of now set for dates so the pre-sale shirts are generic in wording. they will make a nice interesting addition to your ward robe. cost is 20 bucks mailed to you. cash checks or money orders to my home address 1546 Catholican ave hot Springs SD 57747 or pay pal at jer57747@hotmail. if your doing pay pal drop me a note at the the same address. with your address and size and that you paid pay pal. as we speak the shirts are being printed so it may be a week or two before I get them in my hot little hand

Attachments

• 2019 pcs presale shirt.jpg
    2019 pcs presale shirt.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 523
  • Proff-Car-Societ_2015.jpg
    Proff-Car-Societ_2015.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:
Your tradition of posting photos of the area and the sights have long inspired me,and now we possibly get to come there,count this Canadian in and put the coffee on.:thumbsup:

Sounds great! I was showing Lucille the pictures you posted a week, or so ago and she said :they should have a Meet there" So, now we know. Nice T Shirt too!

Come hell or high water, I'll be there Ed!! Let me know if I can help you with anything!

if you think this one is nice what till you see the next one and the meet shirt. we are starting now with post sales to hopefully build up interest and keep the club from having to kick in seed money

Meet

were we have not got the official nod from the board as of yet, we are shooting for a meet in Rapid city. most likely in July 2019. the first full week after the 4th, Monday threw Friday. with trips on the 1880 train,visits to Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, the mammoth site in Hot Springs. a run out to the Badlands, Missile national park and a afternoon in Deadwood with a tour of the HomeStake gold mine which is now one of the leading dark matter research facilities. I have figured in time off so that you can explore on your own the hundreds of places to visit in the 120 by 50 mile black hills of South Dakota. as I said this meet is not as of now set for dates so the pre-sale shirts are generic in wording. they will make a nice interesting addition to your ward robe. cost is 20 bucks mailed to you. cash checks or money orders to my home address 1546 Catholican ave hot Springs SD 57747 or pay pal at jer57747@hotmail. if your doing pay pal drop me a note at the the same address. with your address and size and that you paid pay pal. as we speak the shirts are being printed so it may be a week or two before I get them in my hot little hand

I like the theme.:)

Attachments

• DSC03389.jpg
    DSC03389.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 411
Me Too!!

Keeping with the theme.......

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1439937748744[1].jpg
    ResizedImage_1439937748744[1].jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 526
I really like the look of the t shirt, nice job Ed! All things being equal, Lucille and I hope to be there in 2019. If I am there, I will be happy to help out.

Postage to Canada

As most things cost quite a bit to mail to Canada,would you like us to add a bit for postage,if its a fundraiser for seed money hate to see all the money go to the postal service,just wondering..

let me check on postage to Canada. we may be able to do a UPS envelope cheaper and faster then mail.

thanks Dan it is surprising just how many gold tone cars there are.

let me check on postage to Canada. we may be able to do a UPS envelope cheaper and faster then mail.

thanks Dan it is surprising just how many gold tone cars there are.

UPS has to go through customs, and customs always want to get their piece of change in addition to the original cost.

Will they be available in large & jumbo sizes?

if you think this one is nice what till you see the next one and the meet shirt. we are starting now with post sales to hopefully build up interest and keep the club from having to kick in seed money

Hey Ed, make them up and sell them anyways. I'll buy a couple just for s#its and giggles.

OK meet with the post office today and no matter how I mail it to Canada it's 22 dollars to mail. no no one wants to pay 40 bucks for a t shirt so if you want one I want to sell you one. it's 20 dollars to a state side address. as I'm thinking small here and sell a lot I can do 17 bucks pick up at mid winter board meeting or any other event your going to be at down here. if I'm not going to attend give me the sizes you need and pre pay at the 20 figure. we can make arrangements with a member going there to mail to him. other wise the best I can do is 39 bucks mailed to a Canadian address. other countries it will be 17 bucks for the shirt and what ever the postage is. I will check on the UPS when I get up to that store in Rapid Tuesday. we can put value of the shirt the 12 bucks it cost as anything above that is a donation and shipping

picked up the t's today. they look as good as the proff. checked with ups and it's 15 bucks to send international. they tell me that if the value is under 15 bucks us value there is no duty. but 17 +15 still makes it a expensive T

everyone that has paid you shirt will go out tomorrow

Attachments

• meet shirts.jpg
    meet shirts.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 200
I got mine today and it is gorgeous! My sister-in-law likes the shirt so much, I have to get her one. I hope you still have more.

thanks Wayne go it. your shirt is packaged for pick up. now for you larger size people we do a a few 3 and 4x. it's reported that the 4 x and about 20 poles makes a good tepee but I have no experience with that kind of thing

Attachments

• IMG_0251a.jpg
    IMG_0251a.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 162
Back