Cemetery visit

I went to the cemetery today and took some pics of my car....I know it's not a hearse, but I DO have my Funeral flag on the front. They aren't the greatest, as the sun was on it's way down, but a few of them turned out okay. Thought I would share them for lack of anything else exciting to post.

Attachments

• CadCemetery 005.jpg
    CadCemetery 005.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 155
  • CadCemetery 002.jpg
    CadCemetery 002.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 151
  • CadCemetery 012.jpg
    CadCemetery 012.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 152
  • CadCemetery 015.jpg
    CadCemetery 015.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 151
Great minds think alike...I took my '66 cruising in the national park for a couple of hours after work. Looks like the trees are full of color out by you too. Great pics!

Boy that car just looks better and better every time I see it. Great pics, thanks for sharing them with us.:toocool:

Josh

Boy that car just looks better and better every time I see it. Great pics, thanks for sharing them with us.:toocool:

Josh

Thanks Josh. It must have been the 10 hours (yes, 10) that I spent waxing it a few weeks ago. I do the Meguiars three-step wax process where you use a cleaner, then a polish and then finally the wax. It takes forever, but looks amazing when it's finished and it last for a long time. It sure did make the car's 25 yr old paint job look much better.

Back