1974 Cadillac Milleer Meteor Criterion Ambulance

I am the proud owner of a 1974 Cadillac Miller Meteor Criterion Ambulance in excellent condition. Can anyone tell me how many were built and how many are collector owned and hospital owned and the approximate value.

Thanks.

Stu

I am the proud owner of a 1974 Cadillac Miller Meteor Criterion Ambulance in excellent condition. Can anyone tell me how many were built and how many are collector owned and hospital owned and the approximate value.

Thanks.

Stu

I know the numbers were very low, I think around 50 in each of the few years they were built, but Im sure someone can help more. Here is a thread you may enjoy. http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3488&highlight=criterions+left Also type Criterion in the search tab and you will find some more threads about these rare ambulances.

Stu: I believe I have seen your Criterion some years ago at Ripon or at the old So-Cal PCS Events. If you can post a fairly current picture with a brief bio on the car, it will help the members in the know here to evaluate it. MM

Welcome to our group.. Glad to know that another ambulance is going to be saved.
Paul

OMG, a Criterion. Get some pictures on site ASAP Stu. Criterion's are rare and top of the line in their day.

I see a PCS member already put the link to the Criterion thread. Cruise that thread to see if your Criterion is in there.

Welcome.

PS: I've had the honor of owning two Criterion's.

Attachments

• user16_pic783_1281312758.jpg
    user16_pic783_1281312758.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 828
  • user16_pic2095_1333656125.jpg
    user16_pic2095_1333656125.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,093
Send me a p/m, as I may be able to help you with the history of your rig.

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 844
Kevin O'Connell and I have both met Stu & his car at a Burn Run in the Los Angeles area several years ago. Somewhere I have a picture of this car. From what I remember, its very presentable and Stu is a delightful gentleman. He also has/had a very cool 59 Chevy Police Sedan Delivery.

Kevin O'Connell and I have both met Stu & his car at a Burn Run in the Los Angeles area several years ago. Somewhere I have a picture of this car. From what I remember, its very presentable and Stu is a delightful gentleman. He also has/had a very cool 59 Chevy Police Sedan Delivery.

Can you remember the colors of the car?

Back