Moldings / Trim - 1969 Cadillac

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Need the two molding / trims that go at the bottom of the windshield pillars as shown below. The piece in the picture is incorrect for this car, and shown only for identification purposes only.. I believe that this is the same for 1968 / 1969 / 1970
Thanks Paul

Attachments

• b_203417.jpg
    b_203417.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 176
You might try Cadillac Heaven in NC....... :17875:

They have a 69 Superior Cad Hearse on the lot that I was able to get the top rear quarter panel molding/trim and side molding I was seeking for the 70 Rescuer.....

Its a husband and wife team and they seem really professional and honest.....not cheap but honest.....http://cadillacheaven.com/

Karen will be the lady you will talk to....Good luck :)

Jim

Your other door handle is being removed this afternoon. If those windshield corner trim pieces are present and in nice shape, they can be had as well. He wouldn't price them yet until seeing condition and what is involved.

took a little bit but I was able to match up the two holes like on the 70 pictured. but there is one more set of holes under the wiper band. since I did not take this one apart in places we are scrachig our heads on some of it. they are a different shape on the 68

Attachments

• 110136.jpg
    110136.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 110
Back