C6B Base Wanted

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
Due to some really ****ty packing by the eBay seller, I am now in need of a C6B 2-piece angled base. I am including a photo of my, now broken, base for comparison. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 85
That base is almost a "universal" base that Federal used on many of their sirens and lights. The angled base is a little harder to find than the flat base, but they are out there. I will look in the garage to see what I have. As a side note, they also came in red brass, that was chrome plated.

This base is pot metal or aluminum. Looks like pot. I can also use a red lens for it as well as this one was chipped up all the way around from all of the movement in shipping

This dude literally threw this heavy monster in a box full of packing peanuts. Box was not much bigger than the siren. No wrapping of any kind on the siren. By the time it got to me the peanuts were coming out of the box.

The guy was extremely apologetic and claims that he is going to take care of it. I really need to get this handled while I still have the threat of negative feedback available.

Kurt, That looks like the C6 demountable base, with the bolt in the rear and two plug ports in the front of the base for the light and sirene wires. Can the ( pot metal) break not be welded?

The base bent before it finally broke. I just need the bottom half of the 2-piece base.

Back