A pair of cool Caddys

Terry Lange

PCS Member
A good friend of mine shot both of these cars at a radiator shop last night in Grand Forks, ND. A '76 Fleetwood 75 (needing rear bumper fillers), and a '75 Fleetwood Brougham.

Attachments

• IMG_20170901_152402.jpg
    IMG_20170901_152402.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_20170901_152350.jpg
    IMG_20170901_152350.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 331
The Series 75 was listed on eBay a couple of times a year or two ago and was in Sioux Falls, SD.

I would guess that it did finally sell since it was in Sioux Falls, SD and is now in Grand Forks, ND. I remember having driven by it when it was in Sioux Falls. It was priced reasonably, but many would not have liked its current color(I do). As I recall, it had had a color change at one point and was black originally(not unusual for a funeral home Series 75 sedan).

It looks oddly high in he front end in the photo like it may currently have the motor out of it.

I would guess that it did finally sell since it was in Sioux Falls, SD and is now in Grand Forks, ND. I remember having driven by it when it was in Sioux Falls. It was priced reasonably, but many would not have liked its current color(I do). As I recall, it had had a color change at one point and was black originally(not unusual for a funeral home Series 75 sedan).

It looks oddly high in he front end in the photo like it may currently have the motor out of it.

Confirmed today that the door jambs are black. The drive train is also still in it.

Back