Delivered to its New Home

David Henry

PCS Member
On Friday the Lifeliner was delivered to its new home back in the United States. After a 2,350 mile piggy back ride on a car hauler, it showed up dirty but safe.

This is the first time I have laid eyes on the car in person and I am not disappointed. I look forward to spring when it can get a good detailing and start work on finishing the excellent work Bill Started.

Congratulations!

I know you had been looking for awhile and I know you have been patient throughout the process. We look forward to seeing the car in person some day. Enjoy!

Thanks Ed, I will probably be asking a lot of questions in the future.

Rich, you can count on it. I cannot wait for spring to come and get it out of storage. I do have it in a heated warehouse for the winter and may keep it there year round until I move out of our condo and buy a house with a huge ambulance station cave, lol

On Friday the Lifeliner was delivered to its new home back in the United States. After a 2,350 mile piggy back ride on a car hauler, it showed up dirty but safe.

This is the first time I have laid eyes on the car in person and I am not disappointed. I look forward to spring when it can get a good detailing and start work on finishing the excellent work Bill Started.

Darn, my guys failed in their attempt to hijack that transport truck!

Whew! Glad it arrived safe and sound Dave. Although you had it covered for it's trip I would have felt awful if something had happened to it.

Did all of the paperwork arrive OK as well? Also, there is one box full of additional paper that should come into drier weather asap.

I must say to the PCS family what a pleasure it was to deal with Dave through this entire transaction.

ENJOY!

Bill, it was a treasure trove going through each piece of paperwork and the level of detail you assembled on the vehicles history sure documents it history. And the amount of "extras" was an early Christmas.

Thanks
Dave

Back