1999 Blue Cadillac S&S Hearse - 46K Miles

1999 Blue Cadillac S&S Hearse - 46K Miles Brother of 91 Blue one Blue exterior has no major damage or major rust, the trim is worn, the rear door has a couple of worn spots, and there are some minor scratches.

White vinyl top has some cracks and the front is loose.

The black leather interior is in good condition, though the front seat is slightly worn.

The Northstar engine and automatic transmission both run good, though the "check engine" light is on, it has 46,243 miles, the A/C and all power controls work. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Cadill...25aa862b:g:vAgAAOSwEzxYQfeR&item=172430624299

a 1999 Northstar...

"Danger Will Robinson..."

Attachments

• lost in space.jpg
    lost in space.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 141
I have heard that there are a good many items that could be wrong when the check engine light comes on, the one I know is putting my gascap back on my van after refueling I turned the cap past the first click which prompted a check engine light:confused::confused:

Here in Pa. part of the "enhanced emission test" is the inspection station removes the gas cap and tests it on the emission test machine. Needless to say we sell lots of gas caps here in Pa. I have a recently purchased Audi A8, the other day the good old check engine light came on. Oh s*** so it get the trusty scanner and the code comes up evap system fault so I call a better educated friend. He says " remove the gas cap carefully clean the rubber gasket". Done clear code and light stays out. Oh yeah call the average salvage yard and ask if they have a good Northstar engine answer will be "When did they make one?". Engine is as hot as popcorn if a wreck comes in and its low miles and runs good its gone in a day or three. I think the engineer who designed it went on to work for Chrysler.

Back