Luxury Ambulance Service

If I need an ambulance, I wouldn't care what it looked like inside. As long as they could get me to the hospital alive.

$350? That's it? That's less than our base rate. I doubt it's for an emergency. I could think of ten ways to ruin the interior in less than an hour, on a single call.

That is very cool. The businessman (and former ambulance service owner) in me can definately see the use for an ambulance like that, mostly for routine "preference" transports of patients who are bedridden. The wedding example listed is the perfect example. I took a man to his son's wedding once when I had my company. I also took a wealthy woman to her daughter's house by the Chesapeake Bay for Easter weekend, left on Friday, returned Sunday evening (she stayed, we didn't). A luxury ambulance would be just the ticket for that kind of service.

Cadillac high top ambulances are luxury ambulances. You can't compare the ride of a box with that of a Cadillac.

I'm agreeing with paul, and ed, question is wasn't there a large calf. ambulance company that ran a converted stretch limousine in the 80's part of the center panel and the the rear door's where one piece i think it was burnt orange in color

Last edited:
I'm agreeing with paul, and ed, question is wasn't there a large calf. ambulance company that ran a converted stretch limousine in the 80's part of the center panel and the the rear door's where one piece i think it was burnt orange in color

Not sure of the ambulance company, but I have the car listed as a Stoner.

1980s Stoner sedambulance.jpg

Back