Vintage O2 Cylinder Bracket

Gene Williams - Deceased 1945 - 2016

August 18, 1945 - January 12, 2016
Was used during the 1950's. It mounts to the floor of the ambulance at the head of the stretcher. It was prior to the "cup" and slightly resembles a miniature christmas tree stand. Many were green in color. Sure do need one for my 53 Henney ambulance. Thanks Gene 352 538 2673

would it be similar to a wheel chair mount. I have one of them around here I have been saving for my old age.

all I have is the mount we'll need to find the chair. here it is. this one has the IV holder on it also.

Attachments

• IMG_1159a.jpg
    IMG_1159a.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 131
Before we go off on tangents showing wheelchair brackets, the oxygen bottle mount Gene is looking for is this one. It's green, and plastic, and mounts to the floor to hold one small oxygen tank. This is the correct '50's style that he's looking for.

I have one (this one), but alas, it's busy - it's the oxygen bracket in my Ambulet, and yes, it's mounted on the transmission hump up front. That's where they put it. (Not like there's room for it anywhere else in the Ambulet.)

Attachments

• 20130602114822.jpg
    20130602114822.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 118
Steve That is close but still not it. The one I am looking for is either pot metal or aluminum and a darker green usually. I think Steve Loftin has a picture in one of his old supply catalogs. I will ask to post it for me. THANK YOU

Steve That is close but still not it. The one I am looking for is either pot metal or aluminum and a darker green usually. I think Steve Loftin has a picture in one of his old supply catalogs. I will ask to post it for me. THANK YOU

Here you go:

Attachments

• bottle.jpg
    bottle.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 88
Back