'69 M-M Ambulance Rear Bumper

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Looking for the rear bumper with the step in it for a 1969 Miller Meteor Cadillac.

Oh sure, I've been looking for years so let's see who steps up and gets one for you! Take a number! :pat:

In case you haven't noticed, the rear bumper for your car is different than the rear bumper on my car. As for finding a rear bumper for your car, I have found you one, but you didn't want to pay the price. I directed Ed Renstrom to one, and you could have purchased that one, but once again, you want to pay pennies on the dollar for one. You want a steak dinner at McDonald's prices. Thanks for the picture of your rear bumper........ Click here for pictures... oh..... where did the picture go???

it's OK there are two men in Canada that are enjoying pieces of that bumper and a man in calf. who got some year only pieces off it. I still have the ends here. I do know were this bumper Paul needs is. but it would require a cross country trip to get it. which we may have to do as this same man owes me a few pieces off that car to. of course getting to spend some time with him would be nice also.

it's OK there are two men in Canada that are enjoying pieces of that bumper and a man in calf. who got some year only pieces off it. I still have the ends here. I do know were this bumper Paul needs is. but it would require a cross country trip to get it. which we may have to do as this same man owes me a few pieces off that car to. of course getting to spend some time with him would be nice also.

Ed's bumper pieces were for the 74 not the 73. Tell him Ed so he understands. He's grouchy in the mornings.

right you are. but the 69 and 73 are different to, so so right he is. am I ridding the fence enough here.

finding 40 year plus parts that don't need repaired when they were made with a natural trap is hard. the only ones around have the same rust hole or have been repaired and cost big bucks. still agree you better off dropping yours taking it apart and sending it in for repair and re-plating. it will be cheaper in the long run. then as soon as you get it sent off you can find that cherry one cheap to have a spare.

this step that Paul wants was offered By MM a number of years up to 76 but if memory serves me correct they had a small and a lager version of it. the centers changed and the bumper ends went with what ever caddy had that year but the centers were all the same. from 65 up I'm guessing.

Rear Bumper

Looking for the rear bumper with the step in it for a 1969 Miller Meteor Cadillac.

Paul I was on a run to a Plating Shop and Was Checking out the Inside and came Upon Nos Bumper cores the first batch I found Looked like 1973/74
and While Searching the Area More I found Some More Cores
I will send You an E-mail with Contact Info

Russ

Back