This is what the PCS is all about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how great is this. A PCS member knows I need an orange mattress for my rig and a scroop stretcher. So I get an email saying he had them and wanted to know if I wanted them. You bet! I ask, "How much?" and he says, "Cost to ship them to you is all I need, the items are On-the-House". Can it get any better than that? I don't think so!!! :D

Richard

What could be better is if another PCS Member were to pick them up for you, and deliver them to you in Flint........... Oh... Now, I remember,....... you are not certain if you are going to Flint.....:rolleyes:

You are correct Richard...

This is what the PCS was, is and, and hopefully, always will be about. One professional car collector helping out another.

Glad to hear that you have found what you need at what seems like a pretty good price ;) ! I know that I would scoop something like that up if it were offered to me and I needed it.

I too have had a number of experiences similar to your's Richard. It definately is what the PCS is all about!

I agree, I was about to spend more money than necessary on a rocker arm for my 63, when a fellow PCS member pointed me in the right direction and helped me find a great supplier. Thanks Paul.

one thing we can say is a cry for help will bring some, maybe a lot of BS to. but there is always some one that has the answer or knows were to find it. put the word out and you have a lot of eyes looking for the parts you need.
which reminds me anyone in need of one of those Motorola speakers. I'm kind of tires of moving it from room to room. it's one of the older ones with the dark blue housing and tan face.

I agree, I was about to spend more money than necessary on a rocker arm for my 63, when a fellow PCS member pointed me in the right direction and helped me find a great supplier. Thanks Paul.

I usually have a good idea where to find mechanical parts when they are needed. I do guard my sources vigorously, since once when I gave out the name of someone on a website, he was overwhelmed with telephone calls that never developed into actual sales. In the real world, we call these people "tire kickers"...

one thing we can say is a cry for help will bring some, maybe a lot of BS to. but there is always some one that has the answer or knows were to find it. put the word out and you have a lot of eyes looking for the parts you need.
which reminds me anyone in need of one of those Motorola speakers. I'm kind of tires of moving it from room to room. it's one of the older ones with the dark blue housing and tan face.

I can use a mounting bracket for the speaker as well as a mounting bracket for the radio itself... All assistance in locating these much needed parts is appreciated... thanks Paul

It's here!!!

It arrived today!! My new orange cot mattress and scroop stretcher. They are beautiful and cannot wait to get them in the Lifeliner.
A special "Thanks" to Bill Leverett of Canada. Thank you so very much Bill.
I can also say that Bill surely knows how to pack an item for shipment. Very well done.

Jun6004.jpg

Jun6005.jpg

Glad they are what you needed!

:) Glad they arrived safely and were what you expected. They'll look sharp with your Lifeliner. Did you notice the markings on the matress? It's made quite the trip...Calgary, Alberta, British Columbia, and now Florida.

Cheers

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back