1959 - 1985 Cadillac Driveshaft Bearing Support Brackets With Bearings

Daniel Scully

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
Got this notice today :) From www.RubberTheRightWay.com 1-866-789-7879

Now Available:

1959 - 1985 Cadillac Driveshaft Bearing Support Brackets With Bearings - NO CORE OR EXCHANGE REQUIRED!

1959-62 All Cadillac models Part #09-004U

1963-64 All Cadillac models except series 75 & Commercial Chassis Part #09-005U

1966-85 All Limo / Commercial Chassis / Series 75 Part #09-006U

I just spent several days searching for one of these for my '61 fleetwood 75. I could not find one that was not a core exchange. Finally I found one through POWERTRAIN INDUSTRIES part #3R80-25. These guys were super easy to deal with and total cost with shipping was a few dollars less than rubber the right way.:thumbsup:

very good information to have!!! Cool!! although a bit of a pricey item, I'd love to have one on the shelf in waiting but not really do-able realistically for me, hope they will still be making them at the time I may be in need!!!
but I have a question?? WHY would other makers want a "core"?? do they reuse the steel flange?? because thats the only thing I would think might be able to be used??

Dana.

the 72 cb will use the same bearing and rubber. not having one to compare can't say as for the mount. but when we could not find a listing for it we used the caddy bearing and the rubber and mount from the cb

Back