New Windshield Info Needed

Richard Jones

PCS Member
My 1968 Cadillac S&S has a broken windshield. Contacted the local windshield place, they said they only had one they could order, they ordered it and it would not fit. Can anyone help me find a place I could get one??

Windshield

Call Al Smith @ Pilkington Classics Glass 1-800-848-1351 .Tell him you are a PCS member.

Al Smith is no longer at Pilkington Glass 12/06/2013

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! What nice guy to talk to!! Thanks Daniel for the info!! Its ordered and on its way.

Hi Richard! I also need a windshield for my 68 Miller Meteor and I am curious how much it will cost. I also bought a windshield from Pilkington back in 2008, they were great to deal with, gave fabulous service and I was so surprised that I could buy a new windshield for my car. And wait until you see the crate holding the windshield!

Windshield Info

Its going to be over $400. Shipping and PCS discount... sounds costly but I was glad he could get it. He said the Amish would build the crate. I think it will be a monster!!

Windshield

Its going to be over $400. Shipping and PCS discount... sounds costly but I was glad he could get it. He said the Amish would build the crate. I think it will be a monster!!

If you went thru a glass shop that knew where to get it from, it would be over a $1000 or more. The price thru a Al Smith is a deal.

the last set I got from them through my local glass shop were put in at $500 apiece. the key is they will ship up to 3 in a box for the same freight. so if you can find a buddy and drop ship them to a business you can save freight.

Hi Richard! I also need a windshield for my 68 Miller Meteor and I am curious how much it will cost. I also bought a windshield from Pilkington back in 2008, they were great to deal with, gave fabulous service and I was so surprised that I could buy a new windshield for my car. And wait until you see the crate holding the windshield!

Your right Bill !!

Instead of tearing apart the crate I kept it and am now storing firewood in it on the back porch !! :thumbsup:

Back