I want a Vette

Richard is like a little child ordering ice cream. He wants everything that he sees, and once he gets it, he wants something different. This phase will pass just like his one again, off again sale of his ambulances. Please stay tuned for the next changing of his mind.. :myopinion: :071:

Richard , The vette your are showing are really cool just make sure you find one with the 454 in it and a stick shift. you do know i own a vette
its a 1985 5 sp weighs about 1950lbs you saw it in one of my photos way back, the one with the qtr ride pic.

Last edited:
Weren't you looking for a snowmobile a few years back?

I owned these two snowmobiles for a couple years then sold them. The orange Vette already was sold and probably a phase but, life is good. Hey, I'm still married for 33 years and have not gotten out of that phase yet.
I've owned 3 Vette's over the years. My first was a White 73, then a Beige 76 and finally a Black & Silver 80.

Attachments

• Feb18003.jpg
    Feb18003.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 260
You had one.....

A white one which I used to drive on weekends when you were working when we were kids. You didn't like it much as I recall, and didn't keep it long. Are you sure you want to try to get in and out of that thing now at your age. That seat is a loooooooooong way down for us old guys.

A white one which I used to drive on weekends when you were working when we were kids. You didn't like it much as I recall, and didn't keep it long. Are you sure you want to try to get in and out of that thing now at your age. That seat is a loooooooooong way down for us old guys.

You're a funny man there Mr. Smith. As I recall one weekend we traded cars so I could use your black Buick to pick relatives up in Chicago. You had my Vette and the battery cable rotted off and left you stranded. Not sure if I ever reimbursed you for that Brady.

I can still handle getting in and out of anything :yum:

I like the orange Vette above having fond memories of the days while living at the Reigle Funeral Home Sunset Chapel in Flint, MI. Mark Weiss and his wife lived in the other apartment and parked their orange 76 Vette in the garage of the funeral home with the keys in it. On occassion Scott Walker and I would take it out for a spin when Mark wasn't around.

Oh for the good ole days eh!!!!

over rated plastic toys, that fall apart if you play with them. but for each there own. lucky for me I never owned one. My friends did and I learned from them. but if your going to get one get a good one, a 67 with 427 and 2 4s in a open car would be the one to find. something you really smile when you herd it around the block and then put it back away till the next time. better then any upper you can get street corner or pharmacy:specool:

Are you sure you want to try to get in and out of that thing now at your age. That seat is a loooooooooong way down for us old guys.

Get a "4 Door 'Vette":

imp.jpg

I had forgotten about that.....

I had forgotten about the time it wouldn't start. It was a very nice car, but I just don't think my back would take getting in and out of it now. If I see anybody looking for a Criterion I will send them your way.

Richard

I say "Wrap your ass in fiberglass ! Drive a vette !"
I have had one for 23 years and don't plan on selling it.

But I have to say my hearses are something I would rather have !

Todd

I love the 96 Impala's and almost bought one last summer.

Enjoy the ride,
Darren

How about one of these....

I like these much better than a Vette and back in the day were as fast if not a bit quicker. I have had mine since 1992 and the value continues to climb as well. Also, they only have two doors, instead of four. Might try to have it in Hudson as well as my limo.

Attachments

• 287.jpg
    287.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 144
I went with a....

Sterling Grey 2011 Mustang GT with the new 5.0L engine. This makes my second one that I have owned, with the first being a 1985 Mustang GT 5.0L.

Just love that Mustang growl!

Attachments

• IMG_0310.jpg
    IMG_0310.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 132
Back