2 limos at MECUM

Even though I did not drive I did see two limos at the auction. Not sure what a "semi-floating" axle is....

Attachments

• l1.jpg
    l1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 233
  • l2.jpg
    l2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 199
  • l3.jpg
    l3.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 200
  • l4.jpg
    l4.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 189
  • l5.jpg
    l5.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 196
  • w6.jpg
    w6.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 194
I is just me or what. That jump seat out of alignment in the Packard would be worth a day of fussing so that it will fall into place. So fess up Righard have you seen the details crew in action and what does the suction charge to do that before they run them across the block?

I is just me or what. That jump seat out of alignment in the Packard would be worth a day of fussing so that it will fall into place. So fess up Righard have you seen the details crew in action and what does the suction charge to do that before they run them across the block?

Costly. $500 to list your car, different charges applied depending on which day of the auction and additional charges depending on which tent, garage, or outside area you want your car to be in. The replica Batmobile is in a protected atrium costly and additional $1500 as I'm told. Then add in a 10% commission of the selling price for seller and 10% charge to the buyer.

$500 to list car
$750 to be in a tent
$2,000 on a car selling for $20,000
$2,000 to buyer on a $20,000

All-n-all $5,250 to MECUM.

More then most of them are worth to me. But does that include the detailing or is that service not offered. Most auto auctions have a detail crew. That is a extra charge...

More then most of them are worth to me. But does that include the detailing or is that service not offered. Most auto auctions have a detail crew. That is a extra charge...

Detailing is an extra expense. When in the staging lane the detail crew wipes everything down anyways so why spend the money.

Is that jump seat really misaligned, or is it just not pushed all the way into the "stored" position?

Checked Mecum site both cars sold the 48 Packard yesterday (Wednesday) for $10000.00 and the 65 Cadillac today for $23000.00. My opinion the Packard a deal for a total with Buyer fee of 11K the Cadillac a bit pricey at a total of $25300.00

Back