The Bogus "JFK Ambulance" Returns

I would be interested in reading the original post, to learn how we determined it was a fake. I did a search for JFK Ambulance, and got like 30 pages of results -- none of which contained the post I was looking for -- and did another search for "JFK", and got zero results. If anyone happens to have the link, I would appreciate it if you'd share it!
Abe, that thread - 30+ pages - is indeed where the results of the work we did are. I know, you have to dig through. It came together in a lot of little pieces, but put together, it was "fake news".

If you want, I can explain it for you. Too long to type, but if you want "the whole story", I can tell ya. Got an hour or so? Call me, check your private messages for my phone number. I can also answer your other question.

Sold for a far cry from what they thought it would sell for back in '11. Here's the link to the sale results page.

Now, the big question. Anyone know where it's going now? Not to my garage...

Abe, that thread - 30+ pages - is indeed where the results of the work we did are. I know, you have to dig through. It came together in a lot of little pieces, but put together, it was "fake news".

If you want, I can explain it for you. Too long to type, but if you want "the whole story", I can tell ya. Got an hour or so? Call me, check your private messages for my phone number. I can also answer your other question.

Sold for a far cry from what they thought it would sell for back in '11. Here's the link to the sale results page.

Now, the big question. Anyone know where it's going now? Not to my garage...

Its not "fake news"; its alternate facts!

Back