A quick visit

During a recent visit to the USA, Robyn and I seized the opportunity to call into Apple Valley California to see Dan Scully and his brother John. I have been to few "Nationals" but had never met Dan before. They were very gracious and showed us the current impressive stable of cars. It was a fleeting visit as we had commitments to honour in Arizona.
My membership has been due for a month or so and after meeting these guys in person I paid 2 years immediately as this is the type of club you don't want to lose track of.

During a recent visit to the USA, Robyn and I seized the opportunity to call into Apple Valley California to see Dan Scully and his brother John. I have been to few "Nationals" but had never met Dan before. They were very gracious and showed us the current impressive stable of cars. It was a fleeting visit as we had commitments to honour in Arizona.
My membership has been due for a month or so and after meeting these guys in person I paid 2 years immediately as this is the type of club you don't want to lose track of.

Thanks for stopping by, you got away to quick before I could sell you something.
:)

Back