Trying to find out what this is...

While cruising eBay looking at Corvettes I noticed this orange and white pro-car in the background. I've emailed the seller on the Vette to see if he can give me more information on the pro-car and if it's for sale.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqR,!j!E1NPEVRk1BNgqt4bH+Q~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqR,!j!E1NPEVRk1BNgqt4bH+Q~~_12.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 247
I think that coach was on ebay 3-30-05 item #4539856948 its say's (undertaker) on the front windshield in white lettering i don't have the user i.d.

Last edited:
what is it

The car beside the Vette is a Cadillac. We know that. Maybe a few of us should write the seller. He might answer one of us.
Mike

more what is it

That Corvette is a replica kit car. No info on what it started out as. No info on the other cars in the garage. Hope to get more on the Cadillacs and the Vette.
Mike

more info

The owner of the 'Vette' answered my note. The 'Vette' is a replicar built in about 2005.
The procars are a 1977 Cadillac Custom hearse. The ambulance is a 1974 Miller-Meteor.
This is all the info he sent in his answer. But now you know more than we did earlier.
Mike

in the picture

Okay, here is the scoop. The owner is a PCS member. He has been a member for several years he tells me. So it looks like the only thing for sale there is the Vette replicar.
Mike

:toocool:

:biker:

The owner of the 'Vette' answered my note. The 'Vette' is a replicar built in about 2005.
The procars are a 1977 Cadillac Custom hearse. The ambulance is a 1974 Miller-Meteor.
This is all the info he sent in his answer. But now you know more than we did earlier.
Mike

The "custom hearse" appears to be white over orange, this leaves me to wonder if it possibly could have actually been a straight ambulance. When I talked to one of the factory people, don't remember which one, at a Miller-Meteor reunion I was told that Miller-Meteor made two straight downsized ambulances. Is is possible one may have surfaced?

Back