1955 Chevrolet panel ambulance - NE

a heavy duty one. you don't see many 1 tons in these chassis. the lights and numbers come and go with the pictures also. wounder how old they are.

past my will pay price. somebody really wants it. I thought 4000 killed it but what do I know. got weak a little but not weak enough I guess. in my mind already had it red with my light and siren package. next....

The yellow one kind of reminds me of the old "Rescue 8" truck from the old TV show,the second one reminds me that rust will ruin a decent truck:(

yes sir it would have been. but sold. my history of finding stuff is not good as I really only look here. tunnel lights made me drool. 6 would go but 350 would bolt right in and I have a 350 and a turbo 400 at the car lot just waiting to be run again. wasn't ment to be ..thanks for thinking of me steve. appreciate it and merry Christmas...

The red one (Sentry) was at one time owned by a buddy of mine. I crawled all over that thing looking for any builder tag or ID - nothing to be found.

I'll have to do a little digging, but I think those side windows are typical of Christopher, but up until now I think every Christopher I've seen pictures of was a high top.

Back