Super rare 57 Chevy limo

so then does this one make that number 9? these small buses were used up and tossed away. still be fun car to have. but really the only difference in cutting it in two and building it in your back yard and what sageway did is they made more then one.

There is a limo company in Madison, Wisconsin with matching 1955, 1956, and 1957 Armbruster Chevrolet 8-door limousines. The bodies have been restored to stock, but they now have modern drivetrains and party-limo-like interiors. I invited them to attend our Milwaukee meet this year, but never received a reply.

Those are cool. My father and I went to look at an Impala convertible in Idaho years ago and the guy had 3 1957s and a 1956. If I remember correctly on his only one of the rear doors opened.

the standard Sageway was doors on the right. that way you loaded and unloaded for the curb. but as they split the 4 door car you still got two on the left

kool car

THANKS for who ever posted the car for sale when i bought,i think it was mike,he always finds the wild ones,or maybe i do,i dont keep track,everyone is always so helpful and thanks again,but somebody please find some pics,i cant,everybody says they know somebody who may or maynot have had one,i really want to see,so if anybody has any info about a 1957 chevy 8 door,please give me a lead,not a 56 55 54 53,i got plenty of them thanks again brian 917-499-9994 or email anything:):):):):):cool::cool:

I have a couple of a 6 door sageway but not the airporter.

Attachments

• 1957 sageway 6 door 1.jpg
    1957 sageway 6 door 1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 1957 sageway 6 door 2.jpg
    1957 sageway 6 door 2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 111
really nice

much nicer than mine real nice,do you think you have a value,or maybe a value for mine when its done,i am worried about spending too much on mine,i want to have it for two years,thats about average for me,life is too short,i think i have at least that long to live after that who knows,:):):):):):):):cool::cool:

you are into the I'm doing this because I want to not because it's worth anything spot of the hobby. you are all ready into it more then it's worth buying it and bringing it home. at a grand to recover the seats your looking at 4 just there. no one enters into this kind of thing with expectations of recover the money they have invested it the car. you only do it because you want the car and the joy of owning and operating it. you look at the last set of ready to drive home 90's hearses and know that you can get one of them for around 5. but then they aren't a old stageway bus either.

Back