New Hearse arrives

Our new hearse for my Baldwin-Fairchild location came in today. Also one of the smashed up vans.

Attachments

• h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 391
  • h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 370
  • h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 371
  • h4.jpg
    h4.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 362
Richard,

I have been curious about the dignity logo on SCI Coaches, are they etched in the glass or is it a vinyl graphic made to look etched?

It most likely would be a vinyl transfer, since sandblasting the hard outer shell of the tempered glass would most likely just shatter during the sandblasting process.

Richard,

I have been curious about the dignity logo on SCI Coaches, are they etched in the glass or is it a vinyl graphic made to look etched?

It's a decal so it can be removed when coach is sold. It is a Dignity "SCI" requirement to have them on the coach and came in that way from the builder.

IMHO, thes new Superior/S&S coaches and Armbruster Stageway coaches being built by Sean Myers and his team are, stylistically, a HUGE improvement over any coach built since the end of the 1999 model run.

New hearse arrives

IMHO, thes new Superior/S&S coaches and Armbruster Stageway coaches being built by Sean Myers and his team are, stylistically, a HUGE improvement over any coach built since the end of the 1999 model run.

Some of the newer ones remind me of this.

Attachments

• Bap_bin_no_really_01.jpg
    Bap_bin_no_really_01.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 127
Used it today for the first time. Catholic church service with cremated remains. It came with an urn holder that mounts in the back. Looked awesome pulling in to the church all flagged up.

Back