LA Emergency Services patches

Jim Vowell

PCS Life Member / CB Chapter President
Greetings all,

Not sure if this is the right place for this information so moderators move if need be.

Some time ago while eating dinner with Kevin O'Connell at one of our meet banquets he was approached by one of our members who asked if it were possible to get one of the uniform patches like he was wearing. At the time Kevin had to tell them no as they were the only ones he had left. After some conversation about how many requests had been made over the years it was decided to try and get them remade. After a long search for a company who could do just that without a large pre order (usually anywhere from 500-1,000) I am pleased to inform you that I have been able to do just that.:thumbsup: Now what I need from the members is just who is still interested in getting a set, note I said set. There actually is a left and right side. Please let me know asap through email or PM. Everything is set and ready to go, I have covered the set up fee's. The price per set will be $20.00 and that will include shipping, insurance etc. As more information comes about I will pass it on. They may possibly be ready by Rochester.

description?

Just curious to know what this patch looks like.......is it the old Central Receiving Hospital - era stuff, or just what? I probably would be interested.

Yes, in fact! These are the 1957-70 G-Unit patches. I was fortunate enough to get a new set for the 2010 meet, probably the last originals that will ever see light. I gave one of the old ones to Jim for a sample.

Back