67 back on the road

Jean-Marc Dugas

PCS Member
Last July on my way to the Atlantic Nationals car show, the rear passenger side axle decided to come out of its housing. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Had her towed back home and that is where she stayed, parked in the garage for almost a year.

Finally got around to have her fixed, took a year to do a 1/2 hour job!!!!

Went for a test drive last evening, drove around town and up the highway for about an hour, everything seems to be working well. Hoping for a fun, trouble free summer of ambulance cruising.

P.S. The headliner is out from the patient compartment, so if anyone is wondering about the wiring or anything that we usually can not see because of the headliner on their Superiors, let me know and I'll take pictures for you.

Enjoy the summer !!! driving around in an Ambulance is so much different then driving a Funeral Coach around town. Mine doesn't stand out as much as a car based rig, but still fun.

nice to hear from you again. the surest way to appreciate what you have done to the car is let it sit for awhile then get in with a fresh prospective.

Back