This Friday - 2014 Collector Car Appreciation Day .

but your guys can participate with us. now I'm at a loss all I have to drive is collector cars. so as I drive them daily do I take my new car to work that day?

I wonder if this is for Canada too ?

There is no reason that this day can't be celebrated in Canada also on the same day.

Ever notice that in Canada, on July 1st, that you have a celebration and that on July 4th, we have a similar celebration? The same holds true for Thanksgiving day... yours is celebrated on the second Monday in October, and in the US, it is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November. Is all this just coincidence? If so, how do you reconcile Christmas and Hanukkah, both being celebrated in December....... or Easter and Passover, both being very close to each other.. :D :confused:

I am going to play Mr United Nations here,For all of you who have scrimped,saved,toiled,labored and realized your dream of collector cars let everyday you choose to be with it be called collector appreciation day,:applause:

I just did a search and couldn't find anything about a Apprection day in Ontario or Canada

I hearby declare Friday, July 11, 2014 Collector Car Appreciation Day, in all of North America.

It is now official........

Paul Steinberg

Back