Good News and Bad News

Brady D Smith

PCS Life Member / PCS Past President
GOOD NEWS: Five cars showed up this morning at 5 AM for the Michigan Chapter event kicking off BACK TO THE BRICKS. Organizer President Kim McDonald had shirts and goodie bags for all that came and Coffee and Brownies to boot! BAD NEWS: The TV reporter covering the event was bound and determined that we were all ghoulies and that these were "GHOSTBUSTER" cars. I don't know how bad the coverage will be but we had a good time anyway. Thanks to Kim for organizing this first ever Middle-O-The-Night PCS event.

Pictures

Here are some pictures from this morning.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 342
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 337
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 330
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 329
Nice pictues!! "I want to live in MICHIGAN!". I tried finding the interview on ABC-Flint but not posted yet. Your cars look beautiful but Kevin, you need an ambulance.

My pictures from this morning

Here are a couple pictures from this morning's TV interview.

Attachments

• abc12 006.jpg
    abc12 006.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 294
  • abc12 007.jpg
    abc12 007.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 301
  • abc12 008.jpg
    abc12 008.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 293
  • abc12 009.jpg
    abc12 009.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 297
  • abc12 012.jpg
    abc12 012.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 304
And, some more....

Attachments

• abc12 016.jpg
    abc12 016.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 289
  • abc12 019.jpg
    abc12 019.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 276
  • abc12 023.jpg
    abc12 023.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 269
  • abc12 032.jpg
    abc12 032.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 264
  • abc12 031.jpg
    abc12 031.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 264
After much coaxing, our interviewer, Marc, finally got into the back of Kevin's coach. He felt so uncomfortable getting into the back of the hearse, but I finally talked him into it. A big thank you to all "my" guys for showing up at 5:00 a.m. and staying until 7:30 a.m.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stnRj-vRpHQ[/ame]

GOOD NEWS: Five cars showed up this morning at 5 AM for the Michigan Chapter event kicking off BACK TO THE BRICKS. Organizer President Kim McDonald had shirts and goodie bags for all that came and Coffee and Brownies to boot! BAD NEWS: The TV reporter covering the event was bound and determined that we were all ghoulies and that these were "GHOSTBUSTER" cars. I don't know how bad the coverage will be but we had a good time anyway. Thanks to Kim for organizing this first ever Middle-O-The-Night PCS event.
The reporter did look very uncomfortable, and very disinterested. But getting him to lay in the back of Kevin's hearse, that was priceless. He looked so nervice back there. But hey, gotta love those blinky lights. Thanks for sharing the pics and videos guys, its still nice to get the PCS name out there. Its just hard sometimes to get some people to understand how we see Professional cars, and that we're not just a bunch of GB fans, or ghoulish people.

Josh

Very nice photo work kim got to love it when a reporter looks nervous. i did notice that the reporter got kevin and brad confused. but it looked like every that showed up had a great time.

You guys need to do your own LIVE AT FIVE!

HEY!

You guyz did an EXCELLENT job!

What a great few moments for the PCS, well represented and plugging us all the way! I hope someone makes copies of these videos for the archives.

You exemplified our hobby and furthered it moreso, by the commentary and by not buying into the reporter's "creepy and kookie" comments.

Both videos were top-shelf... and this morning... as always, you guyz were the "Professional" in the PCS!!:applause:

My hat is off to you!

HUGE THANKS!:thankyou2:

Onward and Upward!

Rick

Great Job!

What a great interview - you guys looked super, and it sure seemed like you all had a wonderful time. Made me homesick for Flint all over again! I'm so glad to see Brad was able to get his hearse back from the "derby" in time to show it off for Back to the Bricks !!!

I really liked both interview's kim and everyone else from the Michigan Chapter job well done.

Last edited:
Back